This course fulfills requirements for registered interns in the mental health professions who are regulated by Chapter 491 and are seeking initial licensure in Florida.
Course provides 8 hours of Continuing Education (CEUs) for Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Marriage & Family Therapists, and Licensed Mental Health Counselors in Florida
If you need this course for your Initial Licensure, you should consider our Initial License Package.
Logon and log out as often as you wish
Take courses at your convenience
All courses are PDFs – you can download into your computer
After reading the course material, login and take a short test (20-25 questions)
Print your own certificates for all courses EXCEPT the Laws & Rules Course
FL Laws & Rules Certificate will be emailed to you following the mandated interactive discussion
LCSW, LMFT & LMHC: WE REPORT YOUR CEUS TO CE BROKER
LCSW, LMFT, & LMHC: We will notify CE Broker in order for you to receive 8 ceus for this course. Please update the registration page to be sure your license number is correct and that your address includes apartment number, if any.
CE Broker Tracking Number 20-213129
- To facilitate understanding about the laws and rules that regulate mental health professionals regulated by Chapter 491 in the State of Florida;
- To facilitate understanding about the law and confidentiality;
- To facilitate understanding about the Florida Mental Health Act (often referred to as the Baker Act);
- To facilitate understanding about Chapter 397, Substance Abuse Services, (often called the Marchman Act);
- To facilitate understanding about the laws regarding abuse and/or neglect surrounding children, disabled adults, and the elderly.