LICENSE RENEWAL INFORMATION
Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Marriage & Family Therapists, and Licensed Mental Health Counselors in Florida must renew their license prior to the end of the day on March 31, 2019.
If this is your very first license renewal, you do not need any ceus at all. You will receive information around December, 2018 regarding how to renew your license.
Failure to renew an active or inactive license by the expiration date will result in the license being placed in delinquent status. Failure by a delinquent licensee to renew before the expiration of the current licensure cycle renders the license null and void without any further action by the board or the department.
In order to renew your license, the Department of Health, Division of Medical Quality Assurance, will review your continuing education records in the electronic tracking system with CE Broker at the time of renewal.
Following is information regarding Continuing Education (CEU) Requirements:
- Ceus must be earned between April 1, 2017 and March 31, 2019
- A total of 30 ceus are required and includes required courses
- Medical Error Prevention (required every renewal) – 2 ceus
- Ethics and Boundaries (required every renewal) – 3 ceus
- 3-hour FL Laws & Rules Review (required this renewal and then every 3rd renewal) – 3 ceus
- Domestic Violence (required every 3rd renewal) – 2 ceus
- All ceus must be taken from a Florida Board approved provider.
A.A. Ross Counseling has been a Florida Board approved provider since 1998 and is also approved by the Florida Certification Board and is a preferred provider of CE Broker.
AA Ross Family Counseling has all of your renewal needs covered.
Sign up for ALL Access Renewal Package or Sign up for the Easy Renewal Package